movies tube xxThese Gluten-Free Pumpkin Oatmeal Blender Pancakes are as quick and easy to whip up as they are delicious!
movies tube xx
movies tube xxOh yes, it’s a whole season, haven’t you heard? Formerly known as “fall” or “autumn.”
I mean, I practically sprinkle pumpkin spice in my hair and call it dry shampoo during the months of October and November.
(Note to self: make DIY Pumpkin-Spice Dry Shampoo recipe ASAP)
movies tube xx
They’re incredibly quick and easy to whip up?— just add everything to a blender, then onto the frying pan!?— and so incredibly yummy.
Yes, they even passed the toughest test of them all: my husband.
Simple & Spiced Gluten-Free Pumpkin Oatmeal Blender Pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup quick-cooking gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup*
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice
- 0.25 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: walnuts or pecans (Or both! Why not!?)
*Be sure to get the real deal, not maple-flavored high fructose corn syrup (eek)
- Add all ingredients (except the nuts) to a blender and blend until smooth. Tip: add the eggs and pumpkin puree first, then the oats.
- If adding nuts, stir those in now.
- Add a small amount of coconut oil to a pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into the pan/skillet and cook for 2-3 mins, or until pancake can easily be lifted and flipped.
- Flip over and cook for one more minute.
- Repeat until all pancakes have been cooked.
- Top with maple syrup, more nuts, or any other desired toppings, serve, and enjoy!