AIEEE Guess / AIEEE 2012 Application Form
AIEEE 2012 Application Form
- Application can either be made ‘Online’ only. Please Visit http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
- Examination including counselling fee is as
* Examination of B.E. /B.Tech will be held online only between 07-5-2012 to 26-05-2012 and of B.Arch/B.Planning offline only on 29th April 2012 from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
|FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED IN FOREIGN COUNTRY (OFFLINE EXAMINATION)
|For BE/B.Tech only or B.Arch/ B. Planning only
|For both BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/ B. Planning
The candidates have to pay 2% additional fee in addition to examination fees + service tax as applicable for remittance of fees through debit / credit card.
NOTE : Candidates appearing for B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch/B. Planning or both BE/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning together should send their fee either through Debit/Credit Cards or in the form of Demand Draft in favour of SECRETARY, CBSE PAYABLE AT DELHI/NEW DELHI only. Demand draft payable other than Delhi/New Delhi will not be accepted and their candidature will be rejected.
- ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
The online submission of particulars may be made at website www.aieee.nic.in. The candidates should
supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation
page with Registration No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation
page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the
purpose and write down the Residential Address. The confirmation Page is to be sent by
Registered/Speed Post to CBSE and payment can be made as follows:
(a) by credit/debit card, or
(b) Demand draft from any scheduled commercial bank.
-- Candidates submitting applications online are required:
»To retain a photocopy of Confirmation Page with Registration No. and
» Copy of mode of remittance of Examination fee:
- In addition to Examinations Fee, following Service/Processing Charges will have to be paid by the
(i) For online submission of application
with payment through Credit Card/Debit card…… 2% of the examination fee plus service tax as
• Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under
any circumstances. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of nonacceptance
of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the application form
whatsoever the reasons may be.
• Incomplete Confirmation Pages having over-writing, shall be rejected.
NOTE : Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.